• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New HD Sway Bar End Links From Nor-Cal

RYDNHI4X4

Halt Halt Or I'll Release My Dog
Reaction score
As you all know, make sure when doing the install make sure everything is hand tightened first. Then once everything is in place tighten down.

Attachments

• DSC01796.jpg
    DSC01796.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC01798.jpg
    DSC01798.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC01801.jpg
    DSC01801.jpg
    49.5 KB · Views: 25
are these for mildly lifted trucks? or will they work on stock trucks?

I'm looking at beefing up the whole front end including tie rod sleeves...got a few things to pay for first...but need to get my ducks in a row...

They make them in all different Sizes for how much you Truck is or isn't Lifted.

How does it Handle? A lil better now right?

Beefy

If your looking to beef up the frontend it would pay to get the full tie rod ends instead of just the sleeves. Their much beefier than stock with the patch tierod sleeves. After all the frontend is your Life. Don't go cheap.
Look here
Cognito Motorsports

..:: Nor Cal Truck ::.. ..:: Online Store ::..

I'm looking at beefing up the whole front end including tie rod sleeves...got a few things to pay for first...but need to get my ducks in a row...

We mainly have them for the stock and leveled trucks but we do offer other sizes but sense every lift has a deferent way of re using the sway bar I just need the length of what you have and then I can match it to what we offer.

Back