• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Guy

Big Angry

Reaction score
Well, I've heard about the site, and I finally stopped over to check it out. Looks nice so far.
I've got a 2004.5 LLY Crewcab Shortie, that I've wasted a bunch of dough on. I paid the truck off last month, so I'm sure I'll waste a bunch more money on it soon enough.

Ted

Here's my ride.
354968251.jpg

That looks familiar...You coming from Rick's board?

Welcome to DTR brother...

Thanks guys.
Yeah, I'm on several Dmax boards, when I got the facelift done, I whored up pics on Rick's place, Pat's place and the DP and CompD and ....it goes on. ):h

PS, the pics make it look Red, but it's Burgundy/Maroon.

Wow, very nice looking truck. What color is that, i.e. what does GM call it? It doesn't look like Fire Red or Dark Carmine Red in the pic.

Thanks all. The color is Sport Red Metallic, (63U)

So far, 4" Tuff Country lift, Cognito UCA's, and idler/pitman braces, Bilstiens, Toyo's, I have Kennedy pumps with Trippin's pickup, A 64mm Danville Charger with a prototype set of Finger's vanes, RDL up pipes, diamond eye downpipe, S&B intake, egr blocker 4" exhaust, EFI Live, a Suncoast IV w/1057, Tcase brace, Mike L cooler, and his "snake oil" C3 oiler, a PML diff cover, the bumpers have been smoothed and painted black, step bars, and light bar and Hella Black Magics all got the same treatment. Cowl Hood, Bushwacker flares, color matched handles, Rhino liner, Access toolbox tonneau, Deezee toolbox, the entire frame was cleaned and painted black with "Chassis Saver", the entire underside of the bed is sprayed with Raptor Liner, as is the lower edge of the rockers from front to back. The light bar and nerf bars have the invisible clear vinyl on them to protect them from rock chips, etc. I've got a set of KC aux. reverse lights on the bumper. Those are most of the big things, I just put a set of 06 tow mirrors on 2 weekends ago, I think those are the main things..
If anyone is interested in seeing more, my picture trail page has lots of shots of my truck, at picturetrail.com, my user ID is tahoe99lt (My old truck) and you can see all of my rig from beginning to now.

Oh yeah, best mod of all....it's paid for. Last payment went in January...sadly, I still owe some for the crap bolted on to it, but no more truck note.

Back