• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Guy Here

overlandindustries

Reaction score
Hey folks, just wanted to say hello. Rob here from Overland Industries. We're primarily a 4x4 shop but I've done a little tuning for about 8 years now. I have a fairly extensive library of stock tune files that I wanted to make into a community works project. I'll organize them some and then post up a link to it. All I ask, is that if you have something we don't have in the file library, that you send it to me so I can add it. Enjoy!! 3rd gen efi.jpg

I have 01-16 Duramax, 15-22 2.8 Duramax and ton of 6L50 and Allison files but if sharing is "suspicious" I suppose I can just keep them to myself.
Sharing is welcome and appreciated here, the guys are a little cautious since several companies have been "dealt" with from the EPA with heavy fines and whatnot. it's something to be careful about. I guess it all depends on what changes are made in the tunes and all.

were glad to have you here with us :)

None of the files I planned on sharing publicly have been altered. All stock files, I did forget to mention some of them are LGH files as well. (Duramax Van)
From the front home page.
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
There is some files listed there.
Maybe You could add Your files there.
I dont know how that all works and if there is a way to give credit to the contributor.
Check it out and let us know what You think.
And, I do apologize for being so harsh on My first post.
Welcome to the forum.

From the front home page.
Scroll all the way to the bottom of the page.
There is some files listed there.
Maybe You could add Your files there.
I dont know how that all works and if there is a way to give credit to the contributor.
Check it out and let us know what You think.
And, I do apologize for being so harsh on My first post.
Welcome to the forum.
Hey man no worries. I'm trying to compile them all in a somewhat organized fashion. I have Cummins/Cummins HD/Duramax/GM Gas so I'm going just make a cloud link and share that. Will be easier than uploading individually the 600 plus files that I have.

Back