• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New guy from PA

Brandon C.

Reaction score
hey everyone names Brandon im 17, I work on my girlfriends farm an work at a gas station, 11th grader in high school, I want to continue with farming I love every second of it an want to have a snow plow business in the winter. I dont have a duramax yet but getting close to buying one an getting rid of my 2000 pontiac grand prix, would like to find a dmax with the zf6 like we have on the farm but thats hard to do. well gald to be here an hope to learn something. thanks.

Welcome To the site I'm fairly new here also. But this site is awesome.:thumbsup: Where abouts in PA are you? I grew up in Bedford Pa.

Im right out side of honesdale its a nice place to live i wouldnt want it any different. Thanks for all the welcomes guys.

thanks again guys. Im really loving the tractor section.

btfarm ur 2006 gmc is about what im looking for that truck is so nice dad just got an 06 with the 6.0liter an thats nice but rather have the diesel.

:welcome3: I pass through PA to see my aunts and uncles on my mothers side of the family. Nice place and lots of land to enjoy.

Can't go wrong with a diesel! ZF6 is harder to find like you said but there out there, you just gotta know where to look!

Back