• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Guy from LI

RedSS454

Reaction score
Hey all. I just found this site thanks to a post from Unit453 on another website (where I lurk):h). I currently have a 2004 Ram 1500 HemiSport. Of course it's got a 5.7 Hemi with just a Flowmaster muffler done to it performance wise. The rest of the list includes painted headlights, 8000K HID's, 24" Rennin rims, Pioneer N3 DVD/MP3 player with navi, JL Speakers, JL 10" in a stealth box, 20% tint, Fibrobec lid, and other miscelaneous things. Here are some pics.

As you probably figured out from the pics, I don't tow much with the car. I towed home my 'new' '66 Cobra kit car the other day, and will eventually get to take my '71 Chevelle and '00 Camaro to the track, but finding a trailer is the most difficult part. It does serve as parts hauler, as well as other small jobs I've done (had 2 couches and a love seat, as well as over a ton of wood in the bed).

The real reason I signed up is because I drove my friends F250 with the Powerstroke in it the other day, and absolutely fell in love. So since then I haven't been able to get enough info on diesel trucks. I will eventually be purchasing one (2500 or a 250 series) but I haven't decided of what make yet, although right now I'm leaning towards Ford (as much as I bleed Chevy Orange :rolleyes5:)

I look forward to learning alot and helping out very little

Thanks,
Chris

Thanks for the warm welcome guys.

Heyyy, Welcome from one LI'er to another. Where on the Island you from?

I'm from Hicksville. Nassau County. Not much need for a lifted rig here, but I still want one :thumbsup:

Chris

Welcome, I am a fellow LI'er, well I was up until 4 years ago. :thumbsup:

Back