• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Guy From Galax, Va.

BigDaddyDiesel

Farm Haulin' DieselHead
Reaction score
I was invited by SFC Cobb. I am new to this forum, but am a member of other forums, I filled out my SIG to let you know about my vehicles, I wholesale and haul Seasonal Farm goods with my trucks such as Pumpkins, Straw, Hay, Christmas Trees, etc, etc, etc...
I am also love these trucks and what they can do,
It is good to meet you all and I look forward to getting to know you all better in the future....
:usa:

I will submit pics of my trucks at a later date, I am having trouble with my pc today....:mad2::mad2::mad2::mad2:

Nice lookin' trucks guys....
here are mine loaded when I bought the dually about a month ago...
100_1277.jpg

and a couple more of them, the black one is the '03 in my SIG...
100_1276.jpg

The Black truck by itself...
100_0644.jpg

100_0643.jpg

the white one by itself...
duallyrf.jpg

02d-maxduallyLR.jpg

Yeah man, didnt you know? I get around....... lol

I am also a fan of the GMC bodystyle, from any year, but have always owned chevy for some reason. Will fix that with the next vehicle.

I heard that about you....

):h):h):h

But seriously, I had a couple of the '04 Chevy body style before these two, and I liked them more at that time, but these have grown on me....:D

I don't actually do the farming, I am strictly wholesale and hauling, I do the easy stuff. Piont A to point B and done with it.....

IMHO that is the way to go...

Back