• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Garrett® model GT4094VA turbocharger

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripmf666

Reaction score
$1,923.06 shipped edited on 3/18/11 @ 1:18 am per Garrett MAP price rule and with there price jump at the 1st of March.

• Garrett® model GT4094VA turbocharger
  • Featuring the Garrett® patented Advanced Variable Nozzle Turbine (AVNTTM) design for increased compressor flow and turbine flow
  • Utilizes nine movable vanes which significantly increase turbine efficiency and improve engine performance from idle launch through peak torque
  • Patented integral electro-hydraulic actuation and proportional solenoid for infinitely variable control
  • Provides up to an estimated 575 hp with no sacrifice to drivability
  • Larger compressor trim (52), plus larger GT40 turbine wheel and vanes vs. Stage I
  • Outline interchangeable, for a perfect fit each and every time
GarrettDuramaxAVNT01_e.gif

GarrettDuramaxAVNT02_e.gif

Duramax_AVNT_Stage_II.jpg

100_1040.jpg

100_1043.jpg

Last edited:
Henry, have you heard any feedback on these as far as noticable power increases over the stock vnt? I have been looking at these for some time and want one but I am hesitant based on the advertised power levels it achieves.

Henry, have you heard any feedback on these as far as noticable power increases over the stock vnt? I have been looking at these for some time and want one but I am hesitant based on the advertised power levels it achieves.

I have sold a few of these. most the guys never get back with you to say how they like them but the ones that have love them. Dont go by what Garrett says in hp level. In the next few weeks we should see more out of these turbos the tracks are opening up and people are going to race and dyno soon. I will be running one for testing soon with my twins then swapping the Gt45 out for GT4718 after that then go to the big boy kit GTX4202R and GT5533R

Bump for new pricing from Garrett everyone.Pm me for best prices.

$1,923.06 shipped edited on 3/18/11 @ 1:09 am per Garrett MAP price rule and with there price jump at the 1st of March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back