• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

new body style gm's getting a crew cab???

richard cheese

the MAIN muff hugga
Reaction score
i found these images on dumontduneriders.com this morning

the link to the post is http://www.dumontduneriders.com/invision/index.php?showtopic=9300&hl=

but you have to be a member...its free, and run by a fellow chevy duramax owner too..

here's the pics
post-625-1219547569_thumb.jpg

post-625-1219547769_thumb.jpg

post-625-1219547801_thumb.jpg

So there not making a Crew Cab there possibly making something similar to the Dodge MegaCab. Correct.

that will be pretty cool. kinda looks ugly but i need to see it without the flat black covering all the details.

That would be very cool if they did something simmilar to what the Mega Cab is. I really like that Mega Cab.

Could you only imagine the price though. GM MegaCab Truck with the Duramax in it. I am willing that truck would be priced in the 50,000 range. With fuel prices not to many people will buy that rig.

Take a close look at the tail pipe in the first pic, it's not the diesel tail pipe, looks like the gasser.

That looks alot like dodge towing mirrors....the same kind the idiot with a dodge that always has them folded out in the towing position not pulling anything to look like truck drivers.

Those mirrors look like the Dodge flip up mirrors. And I think that would be bad ass, a huge cab on a D-max I can say good by to my crew cab if that happens, and get in line for the monster cab. Or maybe just maybe since GM seems to be useing dodges cab and possibly Mirrors maybe they just went ahead and purchased Dodge. Oh wait the big three is currently loosing there ass on sales, that can't be it.

Back