• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New Best Time

GmcLbz

Reaction score
Went to Englishtown, NJ last night and ran a best of 12.05 @ 112.5. Not the 11.XX I was hoping for but real close.

60' 1.73
330 4.97
1/8 7.69
1/8 mph 89.85
1000' 10.05
1/4 12.05
1/4 mph 112.76

That's moving! looks like I won't be catching you anytime soon! :D

well since I have been to damn busy to call and congratulate you or even just call to BS... congrats! hope the trip was enjoyable for ya. the 11s are real close now. keep up the good work!

well since I have been to damn busy to call and congratulate you or even just call to BS... congrats! hope the trip was enjoyable for ya. the 11s are real close now. keep up the good work!

Give me a call when you get a chance. We all get busy man, no worries. I had the most fun at Englishtown that I have in awhile. The best part was my wife did too. It was well worth the drive and I would do it again.

I'm gonna try for that 11 this weekend, hopefully it all works out. :D

Give me a call when you get a chance. We all get busy man, no worries. I had the most fun at Englishtown that I have in awhile. The best part was my wife did too. It was well worth the drive and I would do it again.

I'm gonna try for that 11 this weekend, hopefully it all works out. :D

Good luck buddy. I might go back Friday night trying for my 7.9X run. Out comes the tailgate, spare, and probably back seat along with some shift point changes.

Nice job.:eyebrows:

Been too long since my truck has seen the strip:eek: Hopefully one day it'll make it back out again. Until then I think i'll stick to the mud drags:D

Nice job.:eyebrows:

Been too long since my truck has seen the strip:eek: Hopefully one day it'll make it back out again. Until then I think i'll stick to the mud drags:D

Noah, I really want to get another GTG soon, maybe at a track or something? Next dyno day? I have a built trans no so fear.. :D

Back