• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

New 1pc Projector Headlights

Mad Maxx

See, what had happened was...
Reaction score
Had my eye on these for a while, and finally said Efff it, and bought em.

Install is a lil tricky since they are 1pc, so you need to get all the tabs lined up at once while installing them. But with a lil persuasion, they'll go in.

Kinda makes the front end look like the 2015 Tahoe / Suburban, IMO.

Now for the Uber-ness. They use an H7 Bulb, not an H3 Fog Light Bulb, so they should be plenty bright, aaaaaand, drum roll please!!! THEY ARE BI-HALOGEN!! Meaning, when you click on the High Beams, the cutoff shield in the projector folds down, and lets all the light out! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Here's some pics of how they look installed:

Only "problem" is how far they stick out VS the OE housings, but if you wanna fit a quality projector, you gotta make some sacrifices somewhere.

they look great from the front James...that side/top view angle and how far they stick out is pretty bad though...but I'd bet while driving, no one will notice.

Yea, it sticks out enough there at the top that you can rest your beer can on it.

And I gotta look at the wiring, I think the China man might have done something backwards, when I put the High Beams on, it blows the Fuse for the High Beams....or I'll just leave the High Beam Plugs undone, because the LED's in the Bumper that I use for my High Beams are stupid bright anyways.

Back