• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need trailer hauled from Dayton, OH to somewhere close to Phoenix, AZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

azjudd

Reaction score
I need to have a new travel trailer transported to Phoenix, AZ or somewhere close like Albuquerque, El Paso, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Tucson, etc. The haul date is somewhat flexible; we will have a 3-week window to pick up the unit once it has been built (tentatively mid to late July). The trailer is 2,700 lbs, has a 347 lb hitch weight, is 19 ft long, 90 inches wide, and 120 inches tall. Please call or email to discuss, 602-481-0575. Thanks!

interested in hauling your trailer

if you still need the trailer hauled call me at 570-396-3923

I need to have a new travel trailer transported to Phoenix, AZ or somewhere close like Albuquerque, El Paso, Las Vegas, Los Angeles, Tucson, etc. The haul date is somewhat flexible; we will have a 3-week window to pick up the unit once it has been built (tentatively mid to late July). The trailer is 2,700 lbs, has a 347 lb hitch weight, is 19 ft long, 90 inches wide, and 120 inches tall. Please call or email to discuss, 602-481-0575. Thanks!

Need trailer towed or hauled from Dayton, OH to Oklahoma City - dates are flexible

I need a new travel trailer transported to Oklahoma City. The haul date is flexible (late July) but I need to make arrangements ASAP. The trailer is 2,700 lbs, has a 347 lb hitch weight, is 19 ft long, 90 inches wide, and 120 inches tall. Please call or email to discuss. Thanks!

NOTE: This is an update to my previous ad since the editing post feature is disabled.

NOTE: This is an update to my previous ad since the editing post feature is disabled.

Good update, but just FYI - the editing feature is not disabled... it only lets you edit for a certain amount of time. After that, you get to make another post.

I'll append this one to your first post so it makes sense.

JiFaire-

I no longer need this hauled---can you please delete this post?

Thanks,

azjudd

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back