• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

need to find an injector shop in Dallas/Ft Worth to reset new injectors. Suggestions?

thanks.....gee i didn't think about that.....anybody else have any USEFUL suggestions? I have called several shops and all they do is replace. I just want to get the pressure redone. I figured maybe some of the locals could help.

I found this on google: Able Fuel Injection Lewisville.

I have not use them yet so I am not sure if they are good or not.

What about shipping them to Kennedy, Heath or one of the other vendors. You're down for a few extra days, maybe. The local shop may be backed up for a while, so then it'd be wash almost.

Sir Veyor

I have a local Stanadyne shop I use. I think he said $9 each last time we talked. Let me know and I'll get an address/phone #

I just had a set done, for $6.00 ea. Yep $48 bucks out the door,, and a install kit for $32.00. You could priority ship them to Potterville, Mi. for under $6.00 have them do them and ship them back, I bet you'd be kit, reset, shipping for less than $95
He did mine while I watched, discussed, and learned. Took about 45 mins and I was gone.

Dave, I called these guys today. They remember you! I am shipping them out tomorrow, priority mail, and with the install kit, shipping both ways, and having them set to 155 bar, the total is $90.70! How awesome is that? Thank you very much for hooking me up! I owe you one! He even promised same day turnaround!

Sweet,, Glad to help a brother out!.. I told them about this Forum and how great the feedback was here, and that I would be spreading the gospel about there service. I know where I'll go if I ever need a rebuilt IP!! Great bunch of guys, very helpful and friendly. For anyone else that may want/need their service, here is their info:

Diesel Equipment Sales and Service.
578 E. Main Potterville, Mi 48876
517 645-7684

If I ever make it to Texas,, I'll look you up for a beer or 2 :D Peace!

Back