• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need to create PDF files for work

Brooklyn Tow

9 11 Never Forget
Reaction score
There is no "Create" PDF file program on my PC's......Do I need to buy a subscription from Adobe or some other Co.??

I can also use "TIFF Files".....any opinion on which is easier, better, etc.......I don't know the difference, or pros and cons of each.

Any input is welcome, what would you use if had the choice PDF or TIFF?

This is for work related documents that need to be scanned, (Tow tickets, Drivers Lic, Police vouchers, etc.)

Help, need good advise :agreed:!!!

There are several free PDF creators on the web, also many printers can direct scan to PDF now, I bought a basic Cannon MP250 for $35 a while back at Wal-Mart and it had PDF creation software direct scan to PDF and xcel -word-txt conversion to pdf

Louis:

If you create a word document in microsoft, after typing in what you want, you can save it as a PDF file. Just use the pull down menu. I do it all the time. Just realize that once you save it as a PDF, you can't edit it. I usually save it as a word document first, and then a PDF. This way here you can re-edit the word document if need be, and just re-save it as the PDF. I do this with my resumes that I send out over the internet. No one can edit them like a word document. PDF is more secure.

Having a problem with adding multiple pages to the PDF file.....I downloaded free PrimoPDF off C Net, easy enough to create a "single" PDF, but I need to add multiple pages to the same file and I can't seem to figure it out.

ANYONE???

Back