• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need Help with 93 Interior bulb replacements

dbrannon79

I'm getting there!
Reaction score
Guys, a quick and simple task but I need some help figuring out what bulbs I need.

for the 93 HVAC control and window switches, they use some sort of very tiny bulb that has a twist in type socket. you have to use a small flat blade screwdriver to get them out. I can't seem to find what the bulb number is. looking online it seems they could be a T3, T4, or a T5.

Here is the HVAC control I have and what the bulbs look like. (random pic from google)

1710816472395.png

Have you tried super bright led?

they show a #74 bulb for the instrument cluster indicator bulbs. I recently replaced some that were out in the cluster. the ones in the AC control are tiny compared to the cluster bulbs This does get me closer though, a #74 fits a T5 base, the 194 fits a T10 base both are in the cluster ( not listed on their site, the illumination in the cluster uses a 194). I'm guessing it's likely a T3 base that's in the AC control.

1710818850082.png

Back