• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

***NEED HELP/ADVICE***

Gimme a break. The OP didn’t realize thats beyond the capabilities, warning them hurts nothing. If they couldn’t figure out overloading for the condition and capability of their trailer- they probably haven’t been doing this too long. In other words learning. I rather tell someone they have serious legal liabilities than have them not know. Wether they knew already or had no clue- if explaining to them hurt their feelings, they need to toughen up because a cop & judge explaining it to them comes with a lot more pain. If I recall, they didn’t complain themselves about it.

If it is someone that takes offense to being told they are possibly doing something dangerous, they can speak for themselves. Not like they are driving on public roads without working brakes or something… oh…wait…

I get being poor, bending the rules here and there to get by long enough to pick yourself up by the bootstraps and make things happen the right way. Been there done that more than once in my life. Had no problem taking last breath from people when appropriate. But doing things that can kill some random person or whole family because you want to roll the dice- that’s a different situation.

That goose neck is tweaked. One side tearing free and using the ball hitch as a fulcrum, it’s not hard to see the rolled flanges on the other side of it. It will take someone specialized in that to save the whole neck assembly, I’m sure you’re aware because you hauled stuff for money before like 95% of us here have. No…wait… I learned how because I went to tech school for it and got training at semi manufacturing places for it back when getting my masters certs and co-owning a truck equipment company.

Yeah, the few of us who gave opinions about it maybe being a rough situation definitely never had, or never will have any valuable contributions to this site or members on it. Ya got me. Surely we can never get to the levels of advanced knowledge and experience you have brought shared.

Aren’t you supposed to be at an anti-Israeli protest right now anyways?

@Will L. Do you realize your a narcissist? Seriously? Go look up the symptoms.. you seriously fit it to a T.... I love how you Bible bang so hard yet you will never see the Kingdom of God. People such as yourself are the exact reason why so many people such as myself despise that book. Your so self righteous that it's laughable. You tote a superiority complex that was only matched on this site by "fellow traveler". And that's truly a close race .. do you seriously think I'm the only one that thinks this??😂😂.. I'm not.. do you know why BTfarm left TTS? And keep in mind who he was to this site, HE LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU AND JiFaire .. his exact word to me in a text message "im sick of dealing with the liberal idiot and Wills self righteous know it all ass...I'm to old to put up with them any more". End quote.. and don't get me started on so many of the others I text with on a regular basis..I won't call them out by name because some of them still use this site although best I can tell they rarely actually engage on here anymore..
And before you say it, yup I know some members talk shit about me behind my back . I know because the ones they say it to tell me .. the difference is, I've got the balls to say it to your face cause I don't give a f**k... As for your little comment about Palestine, do you think I give a damn about Palestine or Israel or Ukraine or any of the sand flea countries? No I don't.. I don't give a damn if every one of them gets nuked off the face of the earth.. all any one of them does is mooch of US citizens tax dollars.. AMERICA FIRST AND ONLY!! There not our problem..!! Now one of y'all that gets your feelings hurt by what I said run along and cry to a moderator that the ass hole from new York hurt your feelings. MAYBE they will ban me . If they do then there traitors to this country.. same if they close this thread to shut me up. That would be censorship... IT'S CALLED THE FIRST F****** AMENDMENT IT'S THE FIRST DAMN THING THEY WROTE.. if you infringe on it or censor it you are a traitor to this country..
REMEMBER YOUR OATH. IT WAS TO THE CONSTRUCTION.

Last edited:
I’m arrogant, at times braggadocios not a narcissist. Education helps, try it sometime.
I manipulate no one- start with learning that part. I offer help to others with no expectation of return nor self benefit, see how that lines up with narcissistic personality disorder. Anyone who ever met me knows I really don’t care what others think about me. Yet another miss. How’s about lacking cRing about others… nope. Notice that almost every time I have said something that might be offensive to people I often follow up with an apology and declaration it was not intended to be upsetting to them.
It could help that I have cousins who worked in little places like the Mayo Clinic, John Hopkins and Mass General…and they specialize in this realm.

A lil hint for ya. I been a member of Mensa for decades. To do this certain criteria must be met and one must have certain testing done prior to it. Rules have changed and admitting requirements are less in the last 20 years. But do some research and ya might figure it out. Maybe.

I tried a long time to help you, but you can lead a horse to water…

I’ve no tears shed for BT Farm having left. He was a helpful individual to many people but did just as much damage in other areas. Yes we have the first amendment and one can announce kkk membership and hatred for people of different skin color, nationality, etc. However a forum moderator spewing antisemitism then banning a Jew for speaking up about it is not brave, admirable, nor exceptional. It is asinine at best.
I wholly disagree with Islam but won’t bash a Muslim, there is a difference.

When that occurred there was more than one individual that doesn’t return here. Dozens and dozens of 6.5 owners from hummer to hmmwv to cucv people that I’ve spoken to simply write this site off as a haven for racists. One of the guys could have been really helpful- a master tech that specializes in transmissions. In watching his information and helping other people I put his skill set on par with thefermanator.

Over the years here I know I have helped a few dozen individuals. I’ve made good friends with several people enough that we meet up in person semi frequently. I get there are people I irritate, some may hate me. But for every person that has called me out publicly or privately I have had twice as many people offer cash as thanks for what I have done. Some in their trucks and others in their business on this forum and others.

Most people try hard to like you. Most look past criminal history, disregard for others safety around you driving unsafe vehicles, and no one discounts you for economic situation or inability to do some things others can, everyone has different skill sets. But I don’t think you want a comparative between our similarities and contrasting our abilities nor level of assistance we contribute either writing online or amount of people we’ve went to and physically assisted after they popped up on the site asking for help. I feel quite confident in my contributions.

My arrogance is a downfall of mine, easily admitted. However I rather see a surgeon who is justified in arrogance than a mental incompetent with a band-aid who is really, really polite when there is life and death emergency.

As to God- I am thankful He is working on me slowly because the passive amount of changes I needed when He first called me was simply astonishing. I do appreciate being called out on it. It isn’t who or what I want to be. I am working on altering myself to being more of who He wants me to be. Of all the adjectives listed, my biggest mountain to climb is to be humble. You might not see it online here, but the fact that I have stopped taking money from people on challenges of knowledge and abilities shows me He is making progress. None of it by my doing- all His doing, to His glory, for His Joy.

Your comment above regarding the Bible it is self defeating.
Also when you end a quote with the quotation marks, you don’t need to say end quote, you just ended the quote, within the quotes.

There isn’t a bunch of people talking about you behind your back- we don’t need to talk about it. When high school students see a six year old being lost and acting the fool- they all just know, and know all the others realize it. My arrogance simply catches me responding out loud rather than being polite too often.

I think it best I return to not replying to your posts. I replied in frustration.
Like putting my hand between someone and a wall when hitting their head against a wall, I know it will hurt me and not get them to realize the futility. Alas I do it at times.

Biden and Soros both say they are pro America. Actions of helping fix it, helping others, donating time & money to do so, being involved in correction of laws, etc. are ways to show it rather than just say it behind flag waving while covering it in swastikas. My 2c.

My errors are that of mine- not that of God nor the Bible. My shortcomings are mine, not God’s.

Lol. This will be my last comment on this app. And congratulations, you've truly proven my point for me in your own comments. Literally almost everything you just said points to your narcissistic tendencies. But that's on you. As for your once again snide comment about not needing to say end quote. As I told you countless times I use a voice to text app. That's ok. I won't bother being on here anymore I won't bother asking for help when something's wrong with the truck because of arrogant p.o.s's like you. As for my criminal record think what you want but I'm proud of it.. you never stopped to ask me what truly happened to cause most of it.. most of it may have not been proper in the eyes of the law but in the eyes of right and wrong i was 100% justified. Don't tell me people don't talk trash in PMS because I've got the screenshots the recipients of those comments sent me to prove it... Literally everything you just said was nothing more than backhanded comments. Insulting somebody and then saying sorry about the comment is futile. . I know I'm going to hell maybe I deserve it maybe I don't. Only thing I'll ever ask God is to let me stand at the gates until you get there so I can watch him say "away from me I never knew you" ..
And with that @RI Chevy Silveradoman Chevy Silveradoman since you're one of the few people on here to have any integrity. Close my account please.

Back