• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need center mount turbo block

Burning oil

LeroyDiesel.com
Vendor
Reaction score
Don't care if its scrap. I need one for mock up of ATT center mount. Anyone have anything?

For the oil ports? I thought you'd just use your ops extension hose to feed the oil and return to block off like pickups. Then a piece of flatbar and the factory "8" oring to block off center mount holes.

I have a block here, but wanted to hold onto it just in case I kill my optimizer. I may not be at WarWagon level, but not far behind in 2nd place. Haha.

Can pics and measurements help? Round trip tickets are pricey this time of year. If we can figure getting it out I can strip it down further.

image.jpg

I think I may have found one. I'll let you know tomorrow.
I want to incorporate the valley supply/drain if possible. I have ideas I'll post as I go.

Cool, but if you can make an adapter for those without oil supply and drains, I know they would love that option. Not my first block I've drilled into- but very scary for the novice.

Your saying for the ones not equipped with the valley drain/supply ? Thats is in the works to.

Yes exactly. If it's cheaper to build a mount that is also the block off for the 2 holes then do 2 hoses for supply and drain, then 1 system. Otherwise if it's cheaper to use it then use it and the 2 oil hose system costing more as an option.

Just do your thing- sounds like you got it.

You might need to make a new doghouse cover for Hummers and 1 for pickups!

Well that deal fell through. They wanted $300 for a scrap block that was literally sitting in the mud + i'd of had $150-250 shipping on it.
So still looking.

Back