• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need advise

ThumpinCR

Reaction score
I believe my EGR needs to be replaced. I was going to take it to the stealer and try to have it replaced under warranty. I will put the stock tune on it and was wondering if I should put the stock exhaust back on? I'm wondering if they will not warranty it because I currently have a MBRP with no cat. Thanks in advance.

Mine just got replaced under warranty and I'm running an MBRP with no cat also. I never had a problem. You can always try it.

Just take it in, and if they refuse, throw the stock exhaust back on and take it to a different dealer.

Well the exhaust won't make the egr go bad....they have to prove that's what caused it for them to refuse it. I wouldn't worry about it. Just take the tuner out.

i wouldnt worry about it its nothing major. i would not see it being a problem. just turn the tune back to stock take the tunner outa the truck and drop her off.

Back