• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need a Ducati moved from Hartford, CT to Manhattan, IL - anyone want it??

tomrex

Professional Idiot
Reaction score
Just bought an 02 Ducati 750 monster dark on ebay and need her moved from Hartford, CT to home sometime this week or next week. If anyone's interested, let me know. I'd rather not give it to a big shipping company, they take forever and don't give a shit about anything. Let me know. PM or email [email protected]

Thanks!!
Tom.

I'm all set guys, got a shipping company to do it for under $500. Strange, I can't even drive there and back for that!

I had the same issue when I had to move a car 500 miles. Was done cheaper than I can do myself. I hope you have better luck than I did on a timely move.

My move was off the beaten path although. Was tough to find a hotshot through the broker I dealt with.

Well, this is surprising for me. He picked up the bike yesterday and is delivering it tonight! Can't complain!

Looks like its about a 900 mile trip not to bad. Good luck hope it gets there in good shape.

It's here. He brought it in the back of a pickup...don't know how he did it for what he charged me, but everything's here and in one piece! Thanks guys. BTW - if it would have been cheaper for him to ride it than truck it, I'da let him! :D

Back