• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Need 2 cars hauled Indiana to Oklahoma

Oilfield_Mafia

Oilfield Trash
Reaction score
Hey ya'll.. I bought two 1974 Dodge Chargers with a couple extra engines and trans's and an extra rear end.. Problem is, the cars are in Seymour, IN 47274, and I live in Shady Point, OK 74956.. Just tryin to find the goin rates for someone to haul that load.. also, I wouldnt mind pulling one with my truck, but dont have a trailer to pull one with.. but would like to figure something out soon. Thanks..

KC

Honestly it would be cheaper on your part if your willing to make the drive to find a trailer and do it yourself. Most one way trips are going for I believe 2.50 to 3.00/mi range. Some even charge that per vehicle. I just pulled jetta from southern IN to ohio picked up a car in Ohio and brought it back to indy. Charged the 1.75 a mi each way Cost me around .35 mi in fuel.

Who did you buy the cars from? A guy I work with here in NY is from Seymour. Maybe he knows someone there that maybe able to help you out.

Hey ya'll.. I bought two 1974 Dodge Chargers with a couple extra engines and trans's and an extra rear end.. Problem is, the cars are in Seymour, IN 47274, and I live in Shady Point, OK 74956.. Just tryin to find the goin rates for someone to haul that load.. also, I wouldnt mind pulling one with my truck, but dont have a trailer to pull one with.. but would like to figure something out soon. Thanks..

KC

I'm going from Michigan to southern IA right off of I-35 this sat, if there's anything i can do to help let me know. i wouldn't mind extra driving for fuel. However i don't have a cdl so i don't know what all that entails.

Back