• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Navida video cards

Unit453

Cruises comfortably at 140...
Administrator
Reaction score
Are junk. Mine just fried itself.

Anything else this year can go wrong? :mad2:

Someone please tell me 2009 will be better.

I've got some older cards laying around too, Nick. Not sure what computer you got, though... if you want one, let us know what you're driving and one of us can send you one.

Not gonna set any re-pixelation records with mine, though...

Are junk. Mine just fried itself.

Anything else this year can go wrong? :mad2:

Someone please tell me 2009 will be better.

Nick, keep your head up and things will get better. You are hard on electronics brother. So how are you going to dispose of this failed item? ):h

...I think I heard gunshots...

I have a few left over from the old enthusiast days that aren't going to be used either, but they aren't exactly a Flight Sim card or anything.
Still good for backups.

Pics

Attachments

• HPIM1330.jpg
    HPIM1330.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 18
  • HPIM1331.jpg
    HPIM1331.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 18
  • HPIM1332.jpg
    HPIM1332.jpg
    90.9 KB · Views: 17
Those pics make my head hurt Nick, thats alot of wires and things in there!

Looks like PCI, guys... I see a free AGP slot back there, too. Is that a heat-sink hanging on the drive power harness?

I think he's aching to take it apart...we gotta stop him...that heatsink looks like it was a chipset fan?

The blue plug out the back...fourth card up - looks like the video. I was thinking PCI too 'cause it's looks like the AGP is open.

My bet is some compressed air will help out. Along with some new heatsink paste.

I've got PCI cards... probably take a week to ship, though. You want me to send one down to ya, Nick, or do Drew or Ozzie have one?

No thanks Jim. Very kind offer of you. I'm gonna try to blow it out (no, not with a handgun) but with some compressed air tomorrow.

I know I have a couple AGP cards still new in the box...they were leftover from my crazy water cooling days...happy to part with one as it'll never get used now.

Well, lemme know if you need it, Nick... it's like Ozzie said, they're leftovers that likely won't get used again for anything. Be happy to see it used...

damn cod 5....all the guy wants to do is kill some japs and germans....hope you get it up and running soon....

Looks like that is a PCIe Video card, Hard to tell but with it using SATA and everything it wold make sense. AGP cards are junk and I am glad they went away. PCI is pretty decent depending on chipset. I prefer NVideo as they provide nice drivers

Back