• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

NADM pull in Stoneboro PA

I wouldn't mind going out to watch, but I don't see it happening. Hopefully I'll be able to make it out to the Crawford County Fair at least one night.

I'll be there.

I expect a fair number of the W Pa and NE Ohio Dmax guys will also be there.

RC, I am expecting to see you at Crawford....come find me and introduce yourself...

Minisub, if I see you, I'll be sure to introduce myself. GMC LBZ with a "Minisub" badge on the tailgate?

I really wanted to, but it looks like I have to go to a friends wedding that night.

Another friend is taking his Ford, not sure If he will pull but he might.

The turnout has been good the past 2 years with the pulls running until midnight or later. last year if I recall, there were 30+ trucks in workstock and good fields in the other classes as well. The semis are always fun to watch and the gasser classes make for a good time to head back to the pits and grab some dinner....

That said, it seems like turnouts are down all over this year, so we shall see.

Thanks man. I didn't know there were that many classes. I thought it was all diesel pickups.
That is odd about the turnouts, around here it is holding steady and some of the smaller pulls it has gone up.

It was nice to meet you Tom. Good pull, too bad that Dodge was allowed to use duals seemed like a traction advantage to me.
Did you have a problem on the second pull, looked like you were checking under the hood?

Good to meet you too. Hope you enjoyed yourself and stuck around to the end. Not nearly as many trucks as the past 2 years, but the last run of the night was an instant classic - 503' in the rain...:yikes:

I stopped around the corner so I didn't miss watching the guy behind me run.

Remember how I said I don't look at the EGT gauge when pulling? ):h Well sitting there waiting for the next puller, that "toasty" smell was a bit stronger than in the past. :errr:

I just popped the hood to make sure nothing was burning...:lol:

I was pleased, came in 5th and was in the money. Thought it was nice of NADM to actually pay 5 places in workstock as it is officially a "trophy only" class now. Now if I could only get around to shimming my FPRV and getting my lift pumps in I could run another tune that I have that is about 100hp higher than what I had in there last night...

Yeah, I stuck around to see Mat's pull. That was awesome.

Glad you made it in the money. I thought maybe it was a smaller tune you were running, it didn't look like the fuel was there. No lift pump explains it.

I remember you saying about not watching the EGT's. Glad to hear you didn't hurt anything.

Speaking of EGT's, did you see Holstein Express? That was MAJOR HOT there, a flame about 6" out of a stack coming out behind the cab. I think he burnt that truck up.

Last edited:
Back