• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My weekend therapy!

Welp, I looked at the yard. It was getting there, I say WAS.
It aint now. I let the new to the wifey self purpelled mower drag me around the yard. Temp was about 94 or 96.
You see, I been getting this belly built up on mesself. I figured if I walked fast enough, expelled enough sweat that I could see that belly disappear.
Please dont try this at home. It dont work. I got all sweaty, dusty and dirtee fuhr nothing.
Then I felt like I needed a shower and its been only about a dozen dais or less since the last one. 😵‍💫😳😹😹😹

I run a 54 inch cut, zero turn, Cub Cadet with the steering wheel, to heck with trying to work those left and right levers. I mow some steep ground, I think I have an advantage with the steering wheel mower. I mow much steeper ground than what's in this picture. Yelp that's an old picture almost two years ago (wow how time flies) that's the year I bought that mower. Zero Cub 2019.JPG

Back