• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My Switch Panel

durallymax

Reaction score
This is the switch panel I just recently finished.

The panel is made out of 18awg T304 brushed stainless.

It has 8 blue LED switches, MY DSP5 and both cig lighters.

Total man hours were about 10 but Im anal about my wiring, and theres a mess of it behind there.

Sorry the pic is so small, it wouldnt let me attach it unless I made it that small.

If anybody wants the template I can scan it in for you.

lets see.

DSP5 cut off switch.
Valet Switch
Gauge Light cut off
Radar detector on/off
High Idle

and three empty ones for now.

sweet... now you should get a s*** load of offroad lights and run them to it. Nothing like making it day time when going down the road at night. im gona be getting a set of lightforces to add to my grill so then ill have 4 lights in the grill along with the all on headlight mod and my hids

looks pretty cool, i made a custom switch panel also, but i don't have the fancy center council like some of you guys.

nice i also gotta get some gauges for my truck probably when it warms up out ill have them

Sorry the pic is so small, it wouldnt let me attach it unless I made it that small.
Put the pic in your garage and then link to it with the img code. Right now the limit for the pic size in the garages is huge. I sent diesel truck a PM recommending to cut it down a bit. Look for a thread I just started about the all on mod for 01 and 02's and you'll see how huge a pic you can put in here.
I'll tell you how I think it looks when I don't have to use a magnifying glass to see it :D:p

Back