• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My new to me toy

bison

Reaction score
Having sold the old cat i felt i needed something with tracks again:)
I needed something to do some brushing/clearing on the place.

I found this ASV 4810 positrack with Davco brush cutting attachment.
I got a Fecon mulcher head with it as well.:thumbsup:

Looks like i bought a complete side business.:agreed:

Anything like this? If so, yeah, you'll be busy!

70222d1171399369-fecon-bullhog-vs-loftness-carbide-asv-4810-davco-rotary-cutter.jpg

(Not like there's a lot of brush to cut up there! :D)

That's a good looking machine. I think ASV was the first company to produce a tracked skid loader. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems like Caterpillar bought part of it a number of years ago. Don't know if they were wanting the smaller track market, or another market to sell their engines. How many HP, and aux gpm?

That's a good looking machine. I think ASV was the first company to produce a tracked skid loader. Correct me if I'm wrong here, but it seems like Caterpillar bought part of it a number of years ago. Don't know if they were wanting the smaller track market, or another market to sell their engines. How many HP, and aux gpm?
I don't know if ASV was the first or not.
ASV supplied the undercarriage to Caterpillar on their track loaders for a while(they never owned any of it), Terex bought ASV a few years ago

This one has a 105 HP perkins(similair to the cat 3054T(perkins made) 284 lb/torque
hydr pumps, low 19 g/m ,high 40 g/m(orig 30)

weight 8650 lbs

Back