• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

My new intake

:smile5:

Just kidding!

At least you're honest. :thumbsup:

:grouphug: It's OK, dreams are still tax free aren't they?

Are you going to tell us who's it is or should I?

By the by, if that isn't THE photo I took. then I've got several just like it. :D

Do you have a pic that shows the mounting of the IAT and boost sensor on that plate?

I guess it wouldn't be too hard to make a plate like that and weld a metal elbow on, or just a short stub and use some rubber elbows.

Not sure. I took a series of shots of the engine when I saw it at the races so i may have gotten it in frame inadvertently. I was just a casual observer at the time and the if the shot Veg used is the one I think it is, it was actually taken at the shop for Maxx Torque. PM me your email, I'm still up, and I'll send you the shots I've take. It may take a couple of iterations as this hotel may have upload bandwidth issues.

Yes, that's Bill's ride. I took the shot while drooling over it at his shop while they installed a goodie or two on my ride.

whats up with the single reservoir master cylinder? I don't think I would trust that at 150

At the Salt Flats, he could take his foot of the throttle and coast to a stop. And still have 10 miles of nothing in front of him!

The left bank is pulling fresh cold air, the pass side bank is pulling piping hot fanwash air.

Although you also have air movement into the area directly in front of the filter from around the lights, and if there are bumper holes (perhaps not?) air gets directed right up at it from there. Air is fluid and may not actually go from the fan into the intake, since truck is moving one way, air is moving opposite.

Was waiting for that comment on the absence of the fan. Good observation.
Here's a couple of shots from SEP 09 at "the flats."

Attachments

• DSC01577.jpg
    DSC01577.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 20
  • DSC01579.jpg
    DSC01579.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 21
Back