• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Might have cooked my turbo.

I am just going by what the dealership said. The last thing I wanted was to have to pay the 4 grand out of my pocket because of my temper and mouth. I just let it go and moved on.

50k w/ no issues on an 05 LLY

And? Why on someone else's thread who is having problems with their truck, which are a real PITA, does some joker always want to pipe in and say "no problems here, duh".....well' good for you. Who cares? Is it to remind us that some people just have no issues and good trucks? So what? Start a thread that says "no issues with my '05 LLY" and ya'll can have your discussions about the problems you are NOT having.:mad2: This guy went through a PITA with the dealer, as a lot of us have, and it isn't fun. A "sorry dude" would be great.

Mine runs great with the new turbo. The mileage is slowly getting back up to normal. I need to do a fuel filter sometime soon, it seems to nosedive before shifting in 2nd, 3rd and 4th when hard on it like it's starving for fuel. My DIC shows 28% left so it's due for a new one. Next is to replace all balljoints, tie rod ends etc. It's getting sloppy up front. I am considering selling my Hulks and going with a 17 or 18" wheel. The 20's just aren't me.

Back