• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

May 15th '10 GTG

UPS tracking says the package is at my door!:thumbsup:

That's good to hear Mike!!! Cutting it close also but at least it is there. You guys have a great time and remember to take plenty of pictures of the can being signed.

There were 4 of us and we had a good time. Weather could have been better but it was dry. Was great to meet you guys in person and I really enjoyed the afternoon and getting to know you all better. Next time we should have a shoot to go along with it since the range is right there (in the background of the pic of Dave's Dodge and my GMC).
Even caught a pic of Karla (baker of the brownies) trying to exit the frame with Nick (Z79outlaw), Dave (12GAdiesel), and Greg (Crankme69) kicking back.
Dave, great to have you there with the big Ram and FINALLY get to meet you. Gotta love those Cummins diesels.
Greg, that's about as clean a 200k mile 6.5 as I could ever imagine. You're an entertaining guy!
Nick, you stole the show when you came huffing in with that big red GMC. I got a kick out of your quiet sense of humor.
My black GMC was lookin' damn good for 127k and 4 Northern Illinois winters. (Thanks to the right wax... Thanks Bill)
Here's the shots from the day. I know you guys took some too so I'm looking forward to you posting them up.:thumbsup:

Attachments

• GTG.jpg
    GTG.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 2
  • GTG13.jpg
    GTG13.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 2
  • GTG12.jpg
    GTG12.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 4
  • GTG11.jpg
    GTG11.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 5
  • GTG5.jpg
    GTG5.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 5
  • GTG4.jpg
    GTG4.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 4
  • GTG3.jpg
    GTG3.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 3
  • GTG2.jpg
    GTG2.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 2
  • GTG1.jpg
    GTG1.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 3
Sorry again for not making it. I enjoyed a day of getting rained on as I changed my oil, and doing nothing else back at my parent's house. Hopefully I'll be able to meet ya'll the next time around.

Attachments

• Photo070.jpg
    Photo070.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
A big thank you goes out to Mike (btfarm) for hosting us. You have a great place there and it was great meet all of you guys and get to shoot the breeze with you. It's always nice to put a face to a screen name. I would enjoy geting together again down the road.

IMG_5426.jpg

DSC05246.jpg

All of our trucks lined up on an overcast, but a very enjoyable afternoon hanging out with the guys
IMG_5427.jpg

Greg (CrankMe69), Mike (btfarm) and Nick (Z79outlaw)
IMG_5423.jpg

The oil can starting to get filled up. Was glad I could add my name to it!

Back