• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Manifold Sale!!!!ProFab Performance Manifolds and Up-Pipes with Free Coating

Status
Not open for further replies.

ripmf666

Reaction score
$1124.00 shipped in the Continental US and coating is free right now
This is the CastFlow series manifolds and up pipes. Expect greater hp, quicker spool up, and lower egts with these. They are available with only 2" up pipes now. They do not have an EGR provision and are off road / race use only. We can ceramic coat them also. That improves performance a little and drops underhood temps.
Shipping quote is to Continental USA Only.

Due to some recent events and some new equipment I have decided to have a pre-sale on my manifolds and up pipes!!

These manifolds are on order with the foundry but it could be October before we get the order in. I'm sure the price will be worth the wait though.
wink.gif

Price below has no shipping added in.
$1099 for manifolds & up pipes and the ceramic coating is still free!

100_3312.jpg

100_3315.jpg

100_3321.jpg

100_3333.jpg

CastFlow20DS.jpg

CastFlow20ps.jpg

castflow.jpg

Last edited:
damn it!!!! have been wanting a set for awhile now and dont even have two nickles to rub together to get a penny from right now. damn good price for the coated and shipped.

Update from Rick today

The Castings are here!!

We will begin machining Monday and will probably start shipping by the end of next week if all is well!! The pre-order sale will end the end of this month and the price WILL go up!

Thank You!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back