• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Looking for used side mount turbo kit

Hummer H1

Reaction score
Hello folks
I am gathering parts for my 6.2/6.5 Range Rover project,
I want to put a turbo kit on the engine, if I can find affordable used kit, that maybe better option than building my own version.
If you guys have a used kit or partial kit and wanna sale, I’ll be interested to buy,

Tnx.

Your gonna be in trouble with this one having more power than your first one. Haha
And we are all still waiting for pics...

Hey Will I am hoping I can keep up with you Hummer haha
I took the oil pan out of the rebuild 6.2, it’s brand new inside, even the crankshaft,

It’s nice to see my taxes coming back to me in a form a new rebuild engine.

Nice to see new parts. But man how they epoxy that tag on there! Haha

I know you don’t want to tear open those bearings and such. I don’t think I could avoid it. But thats why you will have this in the mountains playing long before my engine gets together.

Nice to see new parts. But man how they epoxy that tag on there! Haha

I know you don’t want to tear open those bearings and such. I don’t think I could avoid it. But thats why you will have this in the mountains playing long before my engine gets together.

Haha
They usually put that tag on the valve cover,
That tag will fall of as soon as that engine gets to operating temperature.

See you know your engines, I am afraid to touch it because I have no clue, let’s talk about painting your truck lol.

I am getting the kit from Sal, hopefully Rover will be ready by the end of next month, Land Rover club has one fo there desert exploration events. Let see how many of them become powerd by a tow truck.

Back