• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Long awaited pictures of the finished product

BigBlueChevy

Compression Ignition Addict
Reaction score
0314101704b.jpg

0314101704a.jpg

0314101704.jpg

0314101703b.jpg

0314101703a.jpg

0314101703.jpg

I kinda like it):h

They are 35's. 315/70R17 IIRC. Which translates to about a 34.8 X 12.5 X 17.

As for driving over a Ford I'm looking forward to trying :rofl: I'm now level with the cab on the International at the yard. And the Ford Ranger over there almost got run over when I was backing up. To bad somebody warned me it was there. :sad:

Looks good,I like your steering setup better than mine,I don't have the crossover steering on my 97.

Looks good,I like your steering setup better than mine,I don't have the crossover steering on my 97.

I have to add a steering stabilizer to the whole setup actually. Its got a bit of bump steer because of the crossover steering. Otherwise the steering is great, very responsive:thumbsup:

Its actually about 10" total lift. The rear has the ORU shackle flip for +4" and my Alcan rear spring are +6". It sits level with the front now sooooo... up front its equal to about a 12" lift, out back is 10". Then I went from 30" stock tires to 35"s so that's plus 2.5" total. Yeah, shes really tall now. My brothers have a new game now where they open the back doors of the cab and dive into the truck in the hopes they can slide across and out the other side.

Looks great. When with the 4 wheel drive work? I know mine took forever it seems as I always had other things to do.

I have to add a steering stabilizer to the whole setup actually. Its got a bit of bump steer because of the crossover steering. Otherwise the steering is great, very responsive:thumbsup:

I drove mine one time,and promptly built a tracking bar, this made a huge difference in the steering.

Back