• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

lock up converter mod

chessie 6.5

Reaction score
Ok. I know I need to use pin c11. But there are two plugs at the computer/PCM that have a pin c11.:mad2: A pink plug and a blue plug. BTW both c11 wires are blue, one of them has a white stripe.
So, which color plug at PCM? thanks

Last edited:
It's the 32-pin blue connector... look in the 6.5 Technical library... there are ECM Pinout diagrams in there, I believe.

Jim

thanks, I did, but the references were confusing. Heath refers to a brown wire. Mine is a 1994. I just wanted to be sure. Don't want to fry the pcm.

thanks, I did, but the references were confusing. Heath refers to a brown wire. Mine is a 1994. I just wanted to be sure. Don't want to fry the pcm.

Heath is referring to the connector off the side of the transmission. There are two styles of those. On one style, the sire is brown. Mine actually looked purple, and it was 94, too.

Pin C11 off the blue 32-pin connector is the right one if you're going off the PCM.

Jim

Back