• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LMM Gauges

Do you have the LTZ dash? If the rest of the pieces fit yours, we can work something out...All I need is the radio surround in case mine gets goofed up in the gauge fitting process.

Have you got the silver on there now?? If I remember correctly, the GMC came slathered in silver and the Chevy came slathered in wood. If so, and you want the wood, I'm not opposed to having silver. Just a thought

Nick, I just came across an entire set of woods and vents from a 1500 that I couldn't pass up. $49.00 for everything! Thanks for the offer though. I'm going to punch some holes in things and see what happens. Project is NOW on the road.

That's cool. I just have them sitting here and like I said what ever is a fair deal. Frankly if I could have been offered $50 for mine that would have made me happy. Trust if I thought they where gold I would have never pulled them out of my truck. They looked pink to me:sick: But hey that's just me.

Can't wait to see your idea. Pretty cool thinking :cheers2:

That's the point. Ricer pulls up and says "look at that diesel, he thinks he is fast, I will show him" then he is coughing out black soot from is lungs, while his girl says "man, I like them big like his"

Meeko what color was your A pillar originally? The reason I ask is beacause I have a Chevy LTZ and mine are tan and I'm not sure what color the GMC's are. Do you have any more pics of your interior with the gauges?

Meeko what color was your A pillar originally? The reason I ask is beacause I have a Chevy LTZ and mine are tan and I'm not sure what color the GMC's are. Do you have any more pics of your interior with the gauges?

Was originaly tan, like yours I am sure. I thought it would be easier to paint the factory passenger side pillar black, rather then try to match the stock color. I dont have any more pics, but tell me want you want, and I can take some and post it up.

Maybe some pics showing the contrast between the gauge pod and tan roof liner and possibly one of the other A pillar painted. I am looking into running a boost/pyro setup but am a little unsure of how it would look if I tried to match the gauge pod to the interior tan. Thanks for the help.

Back