• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LMM Gauges

WhtThndr3

Yeah, I'm that guy
Reaction score
Anybody got a good placement for gauges on their LMM yet? I saw a buddy of mine who has an autometer cluster on top of his steering column (he had a cummins). In Diesel Power they showed an 08 with them on the passenger dash (didn't seem to practical for me). I can't do the A pillar thingy cuz I got Bose. Any thoughts?

I've been thinking about putting them in the surround (woodgrain) around the stereo. There's plenty of room, and with the right gauges it should look okay...I think. Maybe one on each side, or two down one side....the options are endless. I don't think it'd be too hard to make it work.
IMG_0245.jpg

What do ya think??

Anyone know of some low depth gauges? I'd rather not cut into the whole dashboard to mount if I don't have to. I was thinking grabbing one of the Autometer digital gauges, pulling the guts out, and mounting the screen... I'd love to have the entire gauge there, but putting a hole saw through the trim piece and the dash seems a bit overkill. I'm still scheming.

I am running Tran/EGT/Boost Nexus on my pillar w/boss speaker. I have the pillars in stock.

Also if you guys are thinking of trying the center wood panel I also have a new piece out of my truck because I switched it all out for silver.

Let me know and I can get all the parts...

Nor-Cal Nick

Nick, what do you want for that piece? I CANNOT find one! Ebay's got them, but they come in a package of about 100 pieces. F that! Let me know what you want for it. I found the gauge's I'm going to use, I just need something to work with to put them in. Thanks!!

Nick, what do you want for that piece? I CANNOT find one! Ebay's got them, but they come in a package of about 100 pieces. F that! Let me know what you want for it. I found the gauge's I'm going to use, I just need something to work with to put them in. Thanks!!

I don't know what I paid for the replacement piece by it self ... I think I have about $350-$400 in all the pieces we ordered.

Make me a offer on what you think is fair and I will ship it to you.

Nick, you don't have the dipricol gauges do you?

Sorry I don't...

Nick, I just came across an entire set of woods and vents from a 1500 that I couldn't pass up. $49.00 for everything! Thanks for the offer though. I'm going to punch some holes in things and see what happens. Project is NOW on the road.

Nick, I just came across an entire set of woods and vents from a 1500 that I couldn't pass up. $49.00 for everything! Thanks for the offer though. I'm going to punch some holes in things and see what happens. Project is NOW on the road.

Good to hear. Keep us posted!

Back