• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

lly exhaust

I'd have to look and see if something like that would fit... AFTER all the snow and slush falls off!

They're here and available.

About the only part not on the shelf from that system is the muffler.

Just a note.....

The front pipe is available from the factory but even at wholesale the damn thing is almost as much as a whole new exhaust.

DuramaxExhaustNoCat.gif

Last edited:
Thanks cumminalong for sending the tracking info and stuff, well once that is on, prolly start looking at a MBRP cat back couple months done the line, minus having the cat. thanks for your input guys.

Seriously guys, for the price of just that OEM front pipe, you can almost get a full 4" down-pipe back exhaust.

im lookin into gettin moto blue exhaust for 335.50 be for tax and its aluminzed 4in from turbo back now the ss runs 485.50 and it to is 4in from the turbo back as well

I got a Diamond Eye-409- cat back system for just a little bit more than that aluminized.

Don't believe me? PM Cumminalong.

o i believe u he was tryin 2 get me 2 buy an exhaust system which i may still go with him on that im just tight on money right now

Front pipes are cheap..... All I run :D

What drone??

Attachments

• front pipe.jpg
    front pipe.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 8
I like a pipe that goes all the way back so I can give stupid drivers a steady stream of smoke.:thumbsup:

Always a plus. Most right now get a window high blanket squirting out from under the truck..... course the whole underside now looks like a giant oreo from all the soot.... :D

Back