• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Litmus test of where you call home?

Which forum do you call home now.

• This one?

Votes: 28 38.4%
  • The one you came from?

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Both now?

Votes: 29 39.7%
  • Neither or don't know yet?

Votes: 11 15.1%

• Total voters
I'll stick around where the most knowledgeable people are. After all, that's what it's all about, people with knowledge being kind enough to share it with us all. It looks like a huge chunk of that knowledge just moved here!

With all the drama over the last few weeks, I've missed a place to just hang out and learn more about the 6.5L. Since most of the knowledge has transferred over to here, I'm hoping this site really takes off.

Ooops

Hello... :idea:the fingers working faster than the brain cell as usual, I push the wrong button... it should have been This one

Wow. Given some of the mud-slinging in the Forum Operations section at 'the other site', I can easily see why some of our esteemed friends have come over here. The arrogance! The nastiness! Yuk. I think I'll camp here.

Rob :)

Still checking on both. Not spending a whole lot of time on either recently. If all my homies keep coming over here then this is where I'll be. :wink5:

Dave

kinda both I guess. fella was askin for help at the place, and the thread is still kinda flounderin'. made me a little sad not to see a couple oldtimers start with 'do a search' then give him a steer in the right direction, ya know?

I'm going to watch both. I just read threw all the thread titles here and didn't fine one new to 6.5/new to diesel guy thread in there. I have most of the problematic stuff replaced on mine and it runs GREAT thanks to you guys but info came from over there. It will get pretty boring around here if we don't get a steady flow of newby's to help. I am also a strong believer in that fact that the best way for me to pay back those who helped me is to pass on the help to the new guy. There is still the same steady flow of new guys over there but there is less help available its a bit sad to see guys not get the help that I am so greatful that I received.

radrick - I admire your principles and your "pay it forward" attitude. Nothing wrong with helping someone there.

Also nothing wrong with sending a PM acknowledging the fact that there are other boards they may want to float their question on. Don't need to break any rules, just use common sense.

What really sucks for us "13.1ers" (that would be one 6.5 and one 6.6) is that tech talk seems headed to different boards....I could barely keep up at the DP....

Back