• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lisle Corp

ak diesel driver

6.5 driver
Reaction score
Here's a copy of my email exchange with Lisle Corp.

Wow! That was fast! Received it yesterday. Thank You.

Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 11:44 AM
To: 'Les Richey'
Subject: RE: t55

done!

Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2011 10:49 AM
To: [email protected]
Subject: t55
I talked to you yesterday about warranty on a t55 drive bit and as we discuused I talked to Oriellys. They said they would warranty only if it had been bought in the last week and had a receipt which isn’t the case. You said to email and you would send me a new one so here is my address.

Les Richey

Recieved the new T55 bit yesterday. Glad to see a USA company that stands behind their tools.

Lisle makes a lot of great tools. Good to see they stand behind their stuff.

I've presonally never had to claim any warranty. For the most part Lisle is still made in the States.

Rather shitty of o'rielyes to not warrenty a "guaranteed" product that they sell. You shouldn't of had to do their leg work for them. At least Lisle stood behind it.

I guess it depends on the particular O'reillys you go to...Mine knows me by name (it is the only place outside the dealer here locally to buy GM parts...)They warranty just about anything I bring back and throw on the counter...

I guess it depends on the particular O'reillys you go to...Mine knows me by name (it is the only place outside the dealer here locally to buy GM parts...)They warranty just about anything I bring back and throw on the counter...

The local NAPA store that I do a lot of business with is the same way. Exactly why I do a lot of business with them. They are not the closest parts store either.

Back