• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

lift kit

Any of them are good. I personally always liked Rancho but I thin they got out of the older stuff which leaves Superlfit, Skyjacker,Rough counrty, Tuff Counrty and Procomp. everything is pretty much made in China so go with whoever is the cheapest. Not much to lifting these trucks. I personally hunted down an Old Rancho 4in lift used.

6 inches is far more than any body lift can do. (normal stuff)

The 93 in your signature will look great with a regular full KIT 6 inch lift.

I recently bought a kit from ROUGH COUNTRY
Their web site is great and ordering was a real SNAP

The Order arrived in less than a week.

My order was for a kit for a 91 Burb but I was impressed with the service and the quality of the product.

Check out their site.

The Kits for the IFS trucks are a lot more entailed than for a straight axle truck but this is the only way to get the rig in the air if thats what you want.

Have fun

Missy

Try RCD Suspension. I believe they make a kit for the 3500. Possibly Tuff Counrty as well but I knw RCD does. They say it won't fit a diesel but the guy could not give me a reason why and emailed me the install instructions and the only issue I could see as possible would be having to have a custom crossover fabbed because of lower front DS.

Back