• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lift it back up or just do new tires?

Louisianarebel

Fits gonna hit the SHan soon
Reaction score
I'm going to do a 1inch block and new mud tires or either stuff some 33's on it how it is.
This is how it is now.
l_e8fb77eb3006467bb757633148ee4341.jpg

IMG00064-20090929-1340.jpg

This is what it was.
PIC-0114.jpg

IMGP04333.jpg

Pick what ya'll think i should do.

Yea, the before pics looks like it sets taller?

I would say if you can launch in 4wd the way it is now(unlike before), then leave it as it sets...

I give up on 4x4 launch, it won't launch like it is now, its the same as last time we went to the track and I rode the wheelie. I giveup on racing for now because the trans isn't liking it and I am too poor to get one like yours.
Its only going to cost me an alignment and tires that i need anyway so its no difference in cost on what ill do.

I really like the pictures of how it was. Throw on some nice Mud tires and I think that would look the best.

I like it better lifted, but either MT's or AT's depending on what you need. I'm going back to AT's on my truck because they are cheaper and I really don't have to have MT's...

Maybe Nick can help you get that front suspension figured out so you can launch in 4wd without problems...

I will someday, I need a trans before i start trying to race again. Might be getting a good job at the end of the year hopefully.

Back