• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lift Block ?

MD Welding

Reaction score
Does anyone know what size the pin and the hole are in a set of lift blocks? I'm looking to make a set for my truck. It would be nice to know before I take them apart. I like to have everything in hand before I start.

08 3500 DRW

I have a set of universal lift blocks back at the farm, want me to measure them for you Mike?

Mike, got under the truck and mine look to be 9/16". I also did a search and found that Superlift makes blocks with a 5/8" pin also. If I were you I would have both sizes on hand when you get it apart. You could always drill for the smaller size and open it up for the larger if necessary.

Mike, I sure hope thats a type O. 12" block :blindfold:. I will get you dimension of my block in the morning.....

Sure if you don't mind. Are they for a GM 1 ton? I would almost guess they are all the same.

Sorry I missed this! They where for a K1500 but I think they are universal? Not sure. Let me know if you still want the measurements

WOW,, you guys are funny. 12" blocks...wow!!:nono:

I want to say the pin's are 9/16's also. Are you thinking of going 2". That dually will be pretty raked again with 2". I would take a fender spec in the rear and the front and then put a drop hitch in and use it to take a floor jack and measure at the center axle at the fender up 2" and stand back and see what she looks like. That is a easy way to figure out what size block you would want to add to gain the look you are after.

Back