• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets see your gauges!!

really? I dont see a need for the dimmer. I dont find them to be to over bearing and they do dim a good bit with the stock dimmer. everyones got different sensitivity levels I Guess

Guess I want to be a little stealthy, I have them lit just enough to see them, no need to advertise :D

No pics right now. Im redoing them a little bit.

But heres whats they are.

Autometer. Ultra Lites

35psi boost
60psi drive
2000* pyro.

I have them wired to a dimmer and also have a switch that can completely turn the lights off in them.

I'm really happy the way mine turned out. If I ever get another truck i'll probably do it the same way. :)

IMHO, the way you got it set up seems to be the cleanest look, and easy to monitor. :cool: Too bad they don't have it for LMM...yet?

I have nine gauges in the truck right now, but one is a clock that looks like a gauge.

2 boost, 2 egt, 1 fuel pressure, 1 drive pressure, 2 scan gauges reading 4 parameters "IAT, ECT, Maf Flow & Rail Presure" and the Isspro clock.

What... no gauge that shows your bank account depleting due to:

• Current diesel prices (don't get me started)?
  • All the gauges (you're as bad as a certain someone on a different site and his obsession with headlights... :cool:)?
  • All the other mods to your truck?
I could probably use one of those wallet gauges... 'cause between the mods and the go go juice, I'm a go goin' broke... but at least it's in style. :eyebrows:

I used the KISS method, and chose ISSPRO's pyro, and boost. I got the white face with blue dials, cuzz they are easy for these OLD eyes to read.:lol:

These are mine. Nothing special. Isspro boost and EGT gauges.

vbpgimage.php

I used the KISS method, and chose ISSPRO's pyro, and boost. I got the white face with blue dials, cuzz they are easy for these OLD eyes to read.:lol:

I like those white ones A LOT! I gotta get mine set up soon. Now running the Predator and exhaust, and adding the Transgo Jr. soon, I know I should have had them in yesterday.

I like those white ones A LOT! I gotta get mine set up soon. Now running the Predator and exhaust, and adding the Transgo Jr. soon, I know I should have had them in yesterday.

I need to get a set too, but money is real tight right now. So they are just going to have to wait.(unless any of you have some free one's lying around):eyebrows:

I just pulled the white faced ATS gauges (EGT quit working) and went with some Autometer Cobalts I got off Ebay. By far the best looking gauge IMO.

Back