• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets see those work horses

Don't you just hate those fuel pumps that puke the last half gallon out all over the side of the truck?
not sure what it weighs all together...but the skidsteer is about 7500 by its self.....plus the 6' wide brush hog...trailer is about 3200 pounds
DSC01353.jpg

DSC01354.jpg

DSC01350.jpg

DSC01351.jpg

Im reposting the same truck but half of it is a different color.

I just finished painting the bed, once the paint cures, it will get all lettered up with my company info. I am also waiting on some fender flares for the front that will be painted that same brown color as the bed.

main.php

main.php

attachment.php

02 auto 4.10s ummmmm 169k on ticker. mostly stock so far exscept for intake.

sorry no towing pics right now.

Attachments

• truck.JPG
    truck.JPG
    39.4 KB · Views: 74
So thaaaat's what it looks like, not bad, not bad. I like the wide toolbox. Looks like it needs a bigger exhaust :D, that would appear to be factory. That your wheelin' rig I see behind it?

that tool box was on both my chevys now my dodge, tool box is 29"s wide, its very hand for campin but limitis me to havn a shortbed with bulky stuff.

yeah thats the k5 in back ground.

attachment.php

attachment.php

83 k5 is carryn 89 sm 465 and 350

Attachments

• trucktrailer.JPG
    trucktrailer.JPG
    45.9 KB · Views: 72
  • blazerside.jpg
    blazerside.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 71
Here's mine on moving day. I had to drop off one forklift at the new shop and bring one back to the old shop. I moved everything myself except for 2 big machines. They weigh about 15K each. A 12,500lb Superwinch mounted on the front does a fine job of pulling anything up it. I made the mount myself. There's pics of before and after the mount.

Attachments

• DSC00250.jpg
    DSC00250.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 25
  • DSC00231.jpg
    DSC00231.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 26
  • DSC00248.jpg
    DSC00248.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 25
heres load, this grosses 34k went to small job this morning.
attachment.php

exhaust and intake made difrence i was strugn to maintain 60 now i can cruise at 65 after intake and exhaust. also gets the load movn much better now

Attachments

• truckbackhoe.JPG
    truckbackhoe.JPG
    47.2 KB · Views: 69
heres load, this grosses 34k went to small job this morning.
attachment.php

exhaust and intake made difrence i was strugn to maintain 60 now i can cruise at 65 after intake and exhaust. also gets the load movn much better now

Looks almost like mine......... that an M model? Mine's a Super K, goes about same on weight. Looks like a 20' deck? I have a 25' w/5' d/t and 35 w/ 5' d/t.......never have problems maintaining speed with either one:thumbsup:

Evan, your intake and exhaust made that much of a difference? Any mileage increase?

mods made big difrence at lower rpms.

it used to struggle alot getn around town with hoe, now it feels pretty good and im not holdn up traffic at every stop sign and light.

not sure on mileage,

i get 15-17 drivn around town depending on how im drivn

crusin like granpha its 17

exhaust has only been done for a week

You'll get no argument here on how capable Cats are....... ran plenty of em, but for versatility, speed and weight to power ratio...... not to mention price and repair part prices.............you can't beat Case

By the way........... what company first introduced the backhoe............there's a reason they're called the "Construction King" :D

Back