• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets see them lights

are those anzo lights in the front.if so how do you like them and are they at least as bright as stock

no they are actually made by a company called assembleweb. they could have been made a little better but i suppose you get what you pay for. lol

:drool5: Love the HID's.

I have to make this move one day. How are they for lighting up the road?
The ones on my Audi did a great job.
I don't like the yellow tint that the normal lights have. :rolleyes:
Just not bright enough.

they are definately addictive and yes they work awesome, hopefully soon i will have them in my high's and fogs. i agree, i don't dig the yellow tint either.

PIC-0057.jpg

Dont know if you can see the new headlights in the pic.
12k lb mini hoe

What are you doing parked next to that trash? Hope you smoked em':sifone:
He spanked me. His truck got beat the hell up at a party and we been pretty much havin war with them people. They busted windows out of another truck. Been wavin guns at us... :sosp:

Isnt it awesome?

Did you do that to your 'other' truck too?

My wife was following me in the truck one night when I was in the jeep. I called her cell phone and told her to hit the high beams so I could see how bright they were in someones rearview mirror. HOLY CRAP I think I got a sunburn on the back of my head :D

No, I left the other truck alone. I wasn't sure what it would do to the high beam wig-wag setup. They are kinda touchy about us doing anything to those rigs anyways. Besides, there's enough 'other' lights to play around with ;)

Dang you must be in some rough parts:willynilly::eek:ut: Better be sure you can drive faster than they can shoot:driving:

ohh its been bad. Staying up till daylight for 2 days waiting for them.
Im gettin a ppe next week.:auto:

Back