• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets get the word out....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to offer you guys 120K for this site, PM me if interested.
:smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5::boxing_smiley::smilielol5::smilielol5::smilielol5:

Hey wanted to say Hi. This is a great new site. Seems like all the good guys are movin on over. Thanks to everyone for their hard work.

Another refugee here too- and the same name also. I have take the opportunity to actually add an avatar and an update sig though. something I haven't done
elsewhere in over 4 years:D

Glad to find where everyone disappeared too and yet alittle hurt that I never recieved a heads up of where you had gone? Oh well I am more of a reader normally.

Glad to be here

Another refugee here too- and the same name also. I have take the opportunity to actually add an avatar and an update sig though. something I haven't done

Glad to find where everyone disappeared too and yet alittle hurt that I never recieved a heads up of where you had gone? Oh well I am more of a reader normally.

Glad to be here

Reader or poster...glad you made it...:cheers2:

Thanks Hammer - I was actually wondering why no tech questions were getting answered over there the past week or two... Now we know where to go. . .

So again I did a little research and have come to the conclusion that I can to get in any trouble for what I am about to do because this is a private club... as is DP as no affiliation with what happens in here.

Everyone is jumping ship. Diesel Place was bought out and now many of the mods and numerous members have resigned and or left the Diesel Place over the issue.

As all can see as that our name has not been changed after MANY pm's and posts about it the new owners don't care about the members, just the almight dollar.

As many are being banned over the whole issue, I just want to get the word out as I will probley loose my status being one of the club leaders if the new admin. wants it so. I do not wish to leave the DP at this time, but many of the members that I have spoken with over on the other site are discruneld over the whole issue. Me being an outsider on the whole thing can only think one thing. The memebers who have spoken to me about this whole thing are not lieing to me... espessially if the new admin won't even contact me to even tell me to **** off on changing our name.

So as this may just be my last post at the DP, I wish good luck all who wish to stay, and to those who choose to, you are more than welcome to come over and check out the new site made for the members of DP who hate corprate buy outs.

http://********************.com/index.php

I'M DONE WITH THE DP

I typed up all that in the Illinois Club Forum and couln't even post the site.. they have that blocked. Pissed me off. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Same name for me.
What, no place to park my truck?

In the works...Welcome!

Glad to be here

Sorry we cannot get the word out to everyone...does not mean we do not want you here! Welcome!

So again I did a little research and have come to the conclusion that I can to get in any trouble for what I am about to do because this is a private club... as is DP as no affiliation with what happens in here.

Everyone is jumping ship. Diesel Place was bought out and now many of the mods and numerous members have resigned and or left the Diesel Place over the issue.

As all can see as that our name has not been changed after MANY pm's and posts about it the new owners don't care about the members, just the almight dollar.

As many are being banned over the whole issue, I just want to get the word out as I will probley loose my status being one of the club leaders if the new admin. wants it so. I do not wish to leave the DP at this time, but many of the members that I have spoken with over on the other site are discruneld over the whole issue. Me being an outsider on the whole thing can only think one thing. The memebers who have spoken to me about this whole thing are not lieing to me... espessially if the new admin won't even contact me to even tell me to **** off on changing our name.

So as this may just be my last post at the DP, I wish good luck all who wish to stay, and to those who choose to, you are more than welcome to come over and check out the new site made for the members of DP who hate corprate buy outs.

http://********************.com/index.php

I'M DONE WITH THE DP

I typed up all that in the Illinois Club Forum and couln't even post the site.. they have that blocked. Pissed me off. :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5: :mad5:

Phil,

This was one of the sore sticking points we dealt with...when we tried to defend our home...some were jumping ship before we could even figure out what had went wrong...There were members that went off the deep end spamming their clubhouse, and OT with where they were going...and it was against the rules.

So, I understand your frustration...imagine being a part of the staff...being told after the sale, the deal was done...and then left in the cold to either defend what you (we all) worked so hard to make...I doubt your post lasted in there...

Welcome home!

Last edited:
Same name here. The Word is slowly getting out over there where you guys went. I look forward to seeing what you guys make of this site! :driving:

Same name here. The Word is slowly getting out over there where you guys went. I look forward to seeing what you guys make of this site! :driving:

It is what we make of this site...it is all about the community, and I am glad to see so many familiar faces...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back