• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets get the word out....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't keep up with all the new people coming. Sorry if this is generic (which it is).

Welcome to your new home, I look forward to meeting all of you on the forums.

Take your time Matt, we understand... PS why the F did you not say welcome in my thread!!!!:incazzato: jp

lol - sorry J, been bouncing back and forth between vbulletin website, this one, PM's and the development site trying to make some modifications to the site... it's hit and miss with me trying to keep up. Not intentionally ignoring you! :)

lol - sorry J, been bouncing back and forth between vbulletin website, this one, PM's and the development site trying to make some modifications to the site... it's hit and miss with me trying to keep up. Not intentionally ignoring you! :)

I know i was just playing with you Matt, YOU and your co-site-making-people are doing a GREAT job.... but dont let it happen again!:biggrinjester:

Hey...let us not use other site's PM servers to spread our word...let your pals know where we are via e-mail and other mediums...

I had to ban a few on the other site for exactly that, and would hate to seem hypocritical on this one...mostly because I am not. :sifone:

Thanks.

One more refugee here! I hear you dont have to live like one though!

Yep this site is full of familer people, which is good

Now we really need that spell checker...:ciappa:

Good to see ya here Adam..:D
I could use a spell checker...

man it sucks being a recruit..... the pay is horrible

I hear you...But Chiefs pay was not all that great either:eek6: More than doubled my pay when I retired....But you do not Stay Navy for the pay...

Let's not forget how the other sites got started and why. Doing things you would not want done to you just isn't the right way. I think we all need to remember that as things go forward.

Hey...let us not use other site's PM servers to spread our word...let your pals know where we are via e-mail and other mediums...

I had to ban a few on the other site for exactly that, and would hate to seem hypocritical on this one...mostly because I am not. :sifone:

Thanks.
dang it....they pm'd me for the info and I pm'd them back with it.......

Thanks.
Yeah it sucks the position you're in on this one huh?
Thanks again to you guys putting all this work getting this site together. You guys must not have any free time developing this site, and a lot of you moderating both sites.

Well, it is gonna take a few weeks for it to show up on Yahoo, unless someone wants to donate cash to the cause, take it on themselves, and "Git-R-Dun".

I did the free reference, but it takes a couple weeks for the servers to crawl it and show up. With all the MS-Yahoo stuff going on, you gotta get it accessable from there.

Last edited:
Another defector here, I feel sad in a way but happy to see a lot of the names I recognize from the other site. I had no idea that so many of you guys had bailed. Good to see Nick and others landed on thier feet.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back