• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Lets get the word out....!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Guys - thanks for the heads-up on the new site - my whole reason for the 2500HD Duramax was for towing my camper - outgrew the Suburban. If they come out with a DMax Sub - I'll have to consider going back!! So far this site looks great - unfortunately I end up lurking - don't get much free time - but I'll try to participate.

Glad the nice weather's finally here - looking forward to getting the rig hooked up!!

i have told some of my friends about this place. hopefully they will start arriving on little rafts from foreign sights.

hoookay, got 15 PMS sent in like 20 minutes.

Hopefully well get some key members on. I tried to get anyone w/ 300+ posts.

Howdy! We be here and there and hope to be in one or the other not both. TDP has such a wealth of knowledge that it will be hard to move without loosing some, so hope we can make things work on TDP. If things don't work though this looks like it will be a good place to land. Thanks to all for making an effort to continue with the good stuff.

Can't keep up with all the new people coming. Sorry if this is generic (which it is).

Welcome to your new home, I look forward to meeting all of you on the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back