• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Let the snow come!!

06bowtie_guy

Recruit
Reaction score
Well just about ready, just have to re-install the ends of my snow deflector.

Should help with production, also started my company this year so I'm officially a broke broker. :thumbsup:

Attachments

• IMG_3564.jpg
    IMG_3564.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 23
  • IMG_3565.jpg
    IMG_3565.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 17
nice truck. if i remember correctly you put some vids up on the other place. your truck sounds awesome when you were plowing with the stacks. good luck with your own company.

Im ready!! bring it on!!

Attachments

• 1113081854 (3).jpg
    1113081854 (3).jpg
    84.9 KB · Views: 19
  • DCP_0486.jpg
    DCP_0486.jpg
    96.9 KB · Views: 26
  • DCP_0505.JPG
    DCP_0505.JPG
    33.8 KB · Views: 14
LOL they dont blink yet just parking lights. i got my new light bar on top and 4 bars in the back window and 4 corner strobes, everything is led.

Got any close ups of them? How'd you wire then in? Where's you buy then? Inquiring minds want to know. ):h

Sorry to jack your thread...

Got any close ups of them? How'd you wire then in? Where's you buy then? Inquiring minds want to know. ):h

Sorry to jack your thread...

i actually did them before there there was a a post on them on the other diesel site. I used an indicater light that fits in a 1/4" hole if i remember. wasnt to hard. the biggest pain in the ass was running the wire thru the mirror and door. the is a thread on dp under the exterior section if your a member there. in my pix, there is one of them lit up, there bright too!! be really bright when i find the relay i need to time them with the rest of my lights..

Back