• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Leroy - Walbro FRC

Great!
Take a mental note of the way your engine sounds before the Walbro, then listen to it after. You might hear the difference I know I did. It just sounded "stronger" and not slugish.

My injection pump is getting replaced at the same time, along with removing the FFM since my new filter assembly will be replacing it. Right now the truck runs alright, but its real clattery. Way more clattery than it should be. I may very well wind up taking a video for a before and after effect. I know there will be a big difference. Just waiting on gaskets now lol.

OK, It'll be hard to determine what affect the FRC10 has in your case as far as hearing a compairison difference. Im sure it will be a great pump for you.

Before/after vid:thumbsup:

Like I said, the pump looks great from the outside. Once I get everything put together the finished product will FAR exceed the capabilities put in by GM. I'll probably put together a small thread in the 6.5L Performance section once its all finished. Before / After vid of course :)

Regards,
Jamie

Back