• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Leather cleaner?

I am a Bickmore fan myself. I use Bick-1 to clean my saddles and have used it for my truck seats also. But I use Bick-4 just to condition both my saddles and my seats.

when we had are suburban with the tan leather seats they would hide dirt extremely good i couldnt believe how much stuff would come off them i normally just use some armor all leather cleaner and then conditioner it seemed to work good

I use tanners preserve. Use their cleaner first and then their conditioner.

NEVER USE ARMOR ALL. It dries them out.

the cleaner or the conditioner? maybe i didnt use them enough to get them dried up but they looked great when i sold the truck

No like armor all wipes. The ones that make your dash shiny.

Specific armor all leather products will work.

I've gotta do something with mine. my driver's seat has a residue on it from what the previous ovner used. i've tried all kinds of crap on it and its still there:frusty::laser:

I've gotta do something with mine. my driver's seat has a residue on it from what the previous ovner used. i've tried all kinds of crap on it and its still there:frusty::laser:

My dad has his whole bottom seat cover replaced on his 04 because of the leather peels and chipping away. Maybe because he didn't take care of it, or he's hard on it. Either way. At 33,000 miles on mine, still looks (& smells) new..

i have cloth seats on my truck i had the leather on others but i needed the extra room and with alot of the stuff i do on my job it would destroy the leather seats, and so far they seem to be as comfortable as the leather ones

I dontthink the leather is any more comforable. I got it because it came with the LT package.

It also doesnt hold farm smells in and If you get it dirty you just clean it off.

Only the part your body actually touches is leather, the rest is vinyl. And the back seat of extended cabs is vinyl too.

my truck is an LT and isnt leather i agree thought leather is easy to clean just a quick wipe of the seat. the only thing i find cloth is better is when i have heavy stuff in the seats like tool boxes etc... they dont damage the seat like it would to leather plus my dogs rip up leather also lol

Your truck is an 07. All 06-07 trucks are LTs unless they are work trucks. Theres LT1 LT2 and LT3.

On 01-05 trucks. LT meant you got leather.

Back