• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

LB7 sprung a leak!!

921500Z71

Reaction score
Not as bad as it sounds, more of a pride issue with my roommate (dodge boy). My truck was dripping washer fluid, about 10 drops or so for a couple and i couldnt believe that my truck was leaking. Atleast it was washer fluid. Anyways i drop the resevoir (sp?) to find that my washer pump had basically become too brittle and the case cracked and had slid part way out of its compression fitting causing the leak. New pump, gallon of washer fluid, 22 bucks, and a hour of my time later all is well. Except my roommate makes fun of a leaky duramax:banghead:. But i guess leaking washer fluid is better than leaking oil like his charger.:smash:

At least it wasn't an injector leaking. Add a few 00's to your amount spent and many more hours of time.

At least it wasn't an injector leaking. Add a few 00's to your amount spent and many more hours of time.

To be on the safe side i think ill have a built motor with bigger injectors before the stockers start to go (knock on wood). Then again ill still be adding 0's to the total :cornut:

Back