• Welcome to The Truck Stop! We see you haven't REGISTERED yet.

Your truck knowledge is missing!
    • Registration is FREE , all we need is your birthday and email. (We don't share ANY data with ANYONE)
    • We have tons of knowledge here for your diesel truck!
    • Post your own topics and reply to existing threads to help others out!
    • NO ADS! The site is fully functional and ad free!
    CLICK HERE TO REGISTER!

Problems registering? Click here to contact us!

Already registered, but need a PASSWORD RESET? CLICK HERE TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD!

Latest video of the Stealth BOMB'r....

12.25 on that pass. Speed was 113.41

That was de-tuned to approx 670 HP to run in NADM's QD class and stay above 12.0

The first launch, I blew the tires off at the line and had to turn the power and torque management down a bit.

If you watch the launch on the next pass, you can see me roll quite a bit of smoke as I left the line......I was only launching at 15 psi, otherwise the tires came unglued.

Here's the video of those two passes. Actually open it up to full screen and watch it in HD and look at the bed as I come off the line, you can see the whole truck flex when it broke all 4 tires loose.

At full power, it's capable of 11.73 - 11.83 at 117.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XKVjJQraXGY

Rich, thanks for another great video. It's really funny to see them guys at about 3:15 take off while your heating up the rubber in the water box. The camera shooting the view up the bed rail was also a nice touch. That is one bad ass machine you have there!!!!!!!!!

Rich, thanks for another great video. It's really funny to see them guys at about 3:15 take off while your heating up the rubber in the water box.

The funny part is the guys that run the track actually come up and ask me to do that.

Folks will start gathering down by the burnout box and they'll ask me to smoke the crap out of everyone and get them to move.

I mean I have no real reason to do a burnout on street tires when I launch in 4WD anyways, but it's a riot to see folks scatter when it lights up.

Here's a good one. These guys got it BAD...... ):h

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SCQhbv-xv0

Great video, thank you for keeping us updated. If I made a list of reasons why I'd get a Dodge that truck would be near the top.

(context of that last statement: when GM filed for bankruptcy my dad made the comment that he'd get a Ford if there were no GMs available, not my pick)

You should come by sometime. BigBlue doesn't roll coal anywhere near what your truck can, but the project engine will sure be able to next year I'm thinking :D

Shit maybe we can get a bunch of east coast people together and have a Truck stop Meet.

We're having a shop WEEKEND here from March 12 - 15th.

I do it each year.

It's basically a 4 day weekend of free labor, racing, dynos, circle track races, and a whole lotta beer drinking.

Damn would I love to go to that! I guess ultimately it would depend on work, vacation days, availability, and all that fun stuff.

Alabama isn't exactly close for me but only time will tell. I'll put those dates into my calender and see what comes up around then. Wouldn't really be doing the drinking part, but everything else is right up my alley. I could defiantly use a vacation

I'm gonna post a link to the actual event that is on another forum, if it's a problem, PLEASE feel free to delete it. I know it's not acceptable everywhere, this is just all the info about it.

Doghouse Diesel Shop Weekend

It was a good time last year. We got many, many, many projects done.

Here are all the pictures and video's from last year. I had everyone over at my place last year and it was just too many people so we decided to have it at the shop.

Last Year's Event

It's a good time.

Usually folks start showing up on Thursday afternoon / evening.

We get started on the bigger projects on Friday morning. I have several buddies that are Master rated diesel techs that come and turn wrenches and help folks out, plus I have several buddies that are fleet managers, service managers, etc., that lend their skills.

Friday night we hit the track.

Saturday we get back on the big projects and those that aren't turning wrenches usually get hammered and we have either a big volleyball game or, this year, we're doing a wiffle ball cahmpionship. Basically a big drunk fest.

Saturday night we do the big cook out. I have a buddy that owns a shrimp trawler in Louisianna that brings up 2 enormous coolers of fresh crawfish. I have another buddy from Maryland that goes out crabbing and brings down two enormous coolers of Maryland Blue crabs. All the guys that hunt bring all kinds of assorted goodies.

Sunday we continue on the big projects and most folks sleep in a bit from the Saturday drunk / food fest. We get some of the smaller projects done and that night we do a raffle of a bunch of goodies.

Monday, we tighten up any last minute issues and then hit the dyno in Goodwater and after that most folks start heading out.

Good times.

Back